Improvements in 0.2.0 alpha
Still in development
- Simulation Engine rewrite to include greater number of objects and
- Four different telemetry message types can be tracked simultaneously
for each object: actual, commanded, desired, and trajectory. For instance
the commanded position can be displayed with an overlay of the current
actual position; this allows for greater information visualization.
- More camera views have been added to accomadate the increased object
count discussed above. Also camera views for the 8DOF arms, and multiple
grapple arm views allow for greater flexibility when using the simulation
for Ranger The Shuttle Experiment (RTSX).
Improvements in 0.1.6 alpha
- Boundary Management Lines are three times thicker.
- Space Lab Pallet has been updated
- Isogrid attachments have been added.
- The isogrid is offset 5.5 inches from the pallet skin.
- Task elements on the Space Lab Pallet have been rearranged.
- Ranger has been moved 20 inches from the center point of the pallet.
Improvements in 0.1.5 alpha
- Boundary Management Lines which can be controlled using shared memory
variables SM_BMan_Line1 through SM_BMan_Line10.
- Reduced the texture sizes by about 40%, this allows faster runtime
when using 4 MB of texture RAM.