Space Systems Lab
University of Maryland
Directions to the SSL Facilities - via Baltimore-Washington Parkway
Directions to the SSL Facilities
via Baltimore-Washington Parkway
Estimated travel time:
Call your point-of-contact or 301-405-7353 if you get lost.
- Take the exit for Route 193 (Greenbelt Road).
- Head west on Greenbelt Road/Route 193. You should see signs pointing you towards the University of Maryland.
- Go through 10 lights (Walker Drive, 201 north, on the bridge, 201 south, 63rd Avenue, 62nd Avenue, Cunningham Drive, Cherrywood Lane/60th Avenue, Branchville Road, Rhode Island Avenue).
- Go past a golf driving range on your right.
- At the next traffic light, make a left onto Paint Branch Drive. The sign will say "UM Events."
- Follow Paint Branch Drive past the Comcast basketball arena (home of the 2002 NCAA Men's Basketball and 2006 Women's Basketball Champions), the softball field, and large parking lots on the left and right.
- Go through the stop sign after the parking lots and make the second right onto Technology Drive (just past the Biomolecular Sciences Building - Bldg. 296).
- If you are arriving after 4:00p, you can park in just about any
parking lot. If you are arriving during the business day, make an
immediate left into the Paint Branch Drive Visitor Parking lot. Bring
the pink parking ticket they give you.
- To get to the NBRF, exit the north-side of the parking lot and walk west along Technology Drive. The NBRF will be the first building on your right after the pond.
- To get to the Kim Engineering Building, exit the south-side of the parking lot. The Kim Building is the building you see in front of you.
- To get to the Manufacturing Building, exit the north-side of the parking lot and walk west along Technology Drive. The Manufacturing Building will be the second building on your right after the pond.
Back to Top